Miko Mini features moving parts like gears and motors, which means its battery drains faster than one in a smartphone or tablet. However, we've designed Mini to provide a robust battery life of approximately 3 hours of active gameplay.
- The best way to preserve Mini's battery life is to switch your bot off completely when you’re not using it.
- To ensure the best charging experience, please use the provided charging connector and an 18W Type-C USB adapter to charge your Miko Mini. It will take approximately 60 minutes to charge your Mini fully.
- Note: We don’t recommend using a MacBook, iPad, Google Pixel charger, or any adapter rated below 18 watts.
- If you use any charger with lower specifications, Mini will take longer to charge.
- The LED is constantly red when the battery is low, indicating that the charger must be plugged in.
- Once the charger is connected, you will see a green LED lighting blinking, indicating that your Mini is charging.
If you're still experiencing issues, please don't hesitate to contact our amazing customer support team. We're here to help you!