If you are unable to connect to the Bluetooth, follow the below steps-
- Check your Wi-Fi. It should be more than 3 bars.
- Check if Miko is within a range of 2 meters radius of the phone with the App.
- The Miko 2 App should be equipped with the latest update.
- To ensure smooth functioning, please give the app permissions for your device's Location, Microphone, and Camera. Bluetooth permission may also be required for specific phone models like Samsung. Please accept all necessary licenses to enjoy the bot's features and capabilities fully.
- Navigate to the Miko list screen:
* On Apple devices, switch on Bluetooth manually from device settings.
* On Android Devices, this happens automatically. If it does not connect automatically, switch on Bluetooth manually from the device settings.
- If you cannot see Miko 2 on the screen even after switching on Bluetooth manually, please restart the device and try again.
If you continue facing the issue, contact our customer support team.