Miko has numerous apps that span the STEM / STEAM space. These are just a few of the many educational apps available with Miko 3:
- Da Vinci’s Shows: Teacher-approved curriculums and unique shows focused on soft skills, creativity, critical thinking, communication and collaboration.
- Da Vinci Kids’ Operation Ouch: Twin doctors Chris and Xand van Tulleken take children through the human body, and explain how medicine impacts biology during medical treatments.
- Da Vinci Kids Games: From the house of Da Vinci Kids, which is loved by over 60 million kids and families, we bring to you 90+ games. These are developed by academics in childhood education and cognitive development to reinforce curriculum subjects and provide hours of edutainment on math, science, problem solving, strategy, logic, memory skills and more!
- Da Vinci Kids’ Marvellous Makes Lab: Unlock the full potential of arts and crafts by using science. Giggles are guaranteed, and so is learning about science. Be sure to have a crafting table ready for when inspiration hits.
- KidloLand Coding School: Google Award-winning coding app for the most innovative game with 1000+ challenging levels
- Kidloland Start Smart and Brain Buzz: 290+ educational games across different topics like English, Math, Science & Geography designed using core curriculum state standards
- Cosmic Kids Yoga: Cosmic Kids are on a mission to make yoga and mindfulness fun for kids, so they can enjoy the physical, mental and emotional benefits early. Learn yoga through fun, kid-friendly videos
With new content and capabilities added every month, Miko offers a playful learning experience that grows along with children.