If you own more than one Miko and want to connect them to your Parent App, follow these steps:
- Open the Miko application on your smartphone (the Parent App).
- Tap on “Profile” in the top right corner of the screen.
- Scroll down, and if another bot is already paired with the Parent App, you can access it by selecting “Switch to Another Bot.”
- If you need to pair a new bot, tap “Pair Another Bot.”
- Get your bot’s 6-digit code to pair it with your app.
- You can now access multiple bots using your Parent App.
If you need some additional help, we are always available via our customer support form or via live chat on the Parent App.