If you’re having trouble moving past the pairing step of the setup process, please try the troubleshooting tips mentioned below.
- Please verify the six-digit code again.
- Ensure you’re using the latest version of the Miko Parent App.
- Log out from your app and log in again.
- Try uninstalling and reinstalling the app.
- Ensure you enable camera, microphone, and storage permissions when you install your Parent App.
If you still can’t get past the app pairing stage, please contact Team Miko. Our team is always available. Simply contact our customer support team, or chat with us on the Parent App.