If your Miko 3 isn’t completing the update stage of the initial setup, please try the following troubleshooting steps:
- Charge your Miko to at least 25%
- Turn on your Miko. If your Miko is already turned on, then restart it by long-pressing the power button for 4 seconds, then pressing the power button again for 4 seconds more
- Remove all available Wi-Fi networks aside from yours
- Remove additional devices from Wi-Fi to free bandwidth
- Connect Miko to your Wi-Fi. Please ensure your network doesn’t have a limit set for downloading files and is not using a Firewall
- Please make sure the download speed is above 5 MBPS.
- Start the update process
If you run into the same issue after following the steps above, restart your Miko by long-pressing the power button for 4 seconds, then pressing the power button again for 4 seconds more. Once Miko is restarted, forget all your saved Wi-Fi networks, connect to your network again, and initiate the update.
If the issue persists, please contact Team Miko here. You can also ping us via live chat on your Miko 3 Parent App.