Please start by making sure your Wi-Fi is protected with WPA2-PSK security. For security reasons, Miko does not support open networks such as cafes, hotels, or airports that are configured with firewall network security.
If your Wi-Fi network is protected with WPA2-PSK security, please check the following:
- Your network has a minimum upload and download speed of 5 Mbps
- Miko is within 5 meters/16 feet of your home network’s router
- Your password was entered correctly
- Your Miko is charged above 50%
- Remove all the saved networks and connect Miko to only your network.
- Try restarting your Miko
If you’ve confirmed these details and are still unable to connect to the wifi, Please contact us here or ping us via live chat on your Miko 3 robot or the Parent App.
Please sign in to leave a comment.