Please start by making sure your Wi-Fi is protected with WPA2-PSK security. For security reasons, Miko 3 does not support open networks such as cafes, hotels, or airports that are configured with firewall network security.
If your Wi-Fi network is protected with WPA2-PSK security, please check the following:
- Your network has a minimum upload and download speed of 5 Mbps
- Miko is within 5 meters/16 feet of your home network’s router
- Your password was entered correctly
- Your Miko is charged above 50%
- Remove all the saved networks and connect Miko to only your network.
- Try restarting your Miko
If you’ve confirmed these details and cannot connect to the wifi, don't hesitate to contact us here or ping us via live chat on your Miko 3 robot or the Parent App.