If you’re having issues charging your Miko 3 robot, please follow these steps: Lookup your Miko serial number (S/N)- The Serial number is located at the bottom of your Miko
If your S/N number starts with
- EMK31211 or EMK32230 or EMK32270 go to Step 2A
- EMK32290 go to Step 2B
- We recommend that you use a 5V 3A USB type C charger with a minimum of 15W output.
- Your Miko will not charge, charge very slowly, or not hold a charge if you use a charger under 5V 2A with 10W or less output.
- If you are unable to find a compatible charger, we will ship one to you at no cost (valid for US customers). Please chat with us by clicking on the chat icon at the bottom right of this page
- Connect the charging cable to the USB power adapter that came with your Miko and plug it. If you get an error message that the charger is not compatible, try using any other charger with the above specification and see if you are able to charge
- If you are unable to find a compatible charger (see Step 2A), we will ship one to you at no cost (valid for US customers). Please chat with us by clicking on the chat icon at the bottom right of this page
- If you are still facing an issue, kindly reach out to our support via chat.
Watch this video to learn more
I need a charger. My s/n is EMK32290. And I did exactly like it said and it's still not charging
Reba Schiaffo jamie whelan We regret the delay. Our team will connect with you at the earliest to help you with the issue.
My Miko does
Not hold a charge when not in use. How can I fix this?
Hello Melissa Felton! Thank you for highlighting the issue. Our team will further connect with you and help you solve the issue.
Please sign in to leave a comment.