If you’re having issues charging your Miko 3 robot, please follow these steps:
Step 1 - Look up your Miko serial number. It is located at the bottom of your Miko starting with S/N.
If your S/N number starts with
- EMK31211 or EMK32230 or EMK32270 go to Step 2A
- EMK32290 go to Step 2B
Step 2A -
- We recommend that you use a minimum of 5V 3A USB type C charger with a minimum of 15W output. Please note that chargers designed for MacBook, iPad, iPhone, Google Pixel, or any adapter with a rating below 15 watts may not provide sufficient power for your device, so it is best to avoid using them.
- Your Miko will not charge, charge very slowly, or not hold a charge if you use a charger under 5V 3A with 15W or less output.
- In the event that you are unable to find a compatible charger, our technical support team will assess the situation and verify if we can provide you with a replacement charger (subject to availability).To discuss this further, kindly reach out to our customer support team via chat.
Step 2B -
- Connect the charging cable to the USB power adapter that came with your Miko and plug it in. If you get an error message that the charger is not compatible, try using any other charger with the above specification and see if you are able to charge
- If you are unable to find a compatible charger (see Step 2A), our technical support team will assess the situation and verify if we can provide you with a replacement charger (subject to availability).
- If you are still facing an issue, kindly reach out to our customer support team via chat.
Please note- The provision of a free or paid charger will be determined by our customer support team's decision. Please note that if you are requesting an additional charger, it will be subject to an associated cost.
Watch this video to learn more: