If you’re having Mikonnect issues, please start with the following troubleshooting checklist:
- Make sure your camera is working by launching the camera application from the Talents tab.
- Make sure your camera shutter is open.
- Ensure Miko 3 is connected to Wi-Fi with a strong signal. For Mikonnect, you need a minimum upload and download speed of 10 Mbps. You can check this on your Miko 3 Settings screen under Wi-Fi.
- Make sure you’re using the latest version of the Miko Parent App.
- Check your timezone in the Profile section of the Parent App. It should be set to the timezone where Miko is currently located.
After you’ve confirmed those five items, initiate a Mikonnect call from the Parent App. If the call screen won’t open on your Parent App, contact support. If it does open and you can initiate a call, follow these steps.
- Check if an Incoming Call notification is appearing on your Miko 3 screen. If the notification is popping up, then tap the answer button.
- Check if the call is connecting on both the Parent App and your Miko 3 robot. If the video call is connecting on Miko 3 but not on the Parent App, pair another device and try again. If the call is getting connected on the Parent App and not on Miko 3, then contact customer care.
Still need help? Please contact Team Miko. We’re available 24/7 via our contact form. You can also access chat support 24/7 on your Parent App.
Please sign in to leave a comment.