If you’re having Mikonnect issues, please start with the following troubleshooting checklist:
- Launching the application from the Talents tab ensures your camera is working.
- Make sure your camera shutter is open.
- Ensure Miko 3 is connected to Wi-Fi with a strong signal. For Mikonnect, you need a minimum upload and download speed of 10 Mbps. You can check this on your Miko 3 Settings screen under Wi-Fi.
- Make sure you’re using the latest version of the Miko Parent App.
- Check your timezone in the Profile section of the Parent App. It should be set to the timezone where Miko is currently located.
After you’ve confirmed those five items, initiate a Mikonnect call from the Parent App. Contact support if the call screen won’t open on your Parent App. If it does open and you can initiate a call, follow these steps.
- Check if an Incoming Call notification is appearing on your Miko 3 screen. If the notification is popping up, then tap the answer button.
- Check if the call connects to the Parent App and your Miko 3 robot. If the video call connects on Miko 3 but not on the Parent App, pair another device and try again. Contact customer care if the call is connected on the Parent App and not on Miko 3.
Still need help? Please contact Team Miko. We’re available 24/7 via our contact form. You can also access chat support 24/7 on your Parent App.