If you're having trouble with the directional listening feature on your Miko Mini, don't worry! Just follow these simple steps to get it working again:
- Ensure the feature is enabled. Head over to the profile section of your Miko parent app. Click on the Mini under "Paired devices" and select "Conversation with Miko". Now, let's click on "Directional Listening" and enable it. You're all set!
- If you're still facing an issue even though the feature is enabled, don't worry! Let's check if your Mini is fully charged. Simply connect the charger to give the battery a boost. Remember to remove the charger once it's charged for some time, as directional listening doesn't work while Miko is on charge. We'll have everything working smoothly in no time!
- The directional listening feature only works on the home screen. So, be sure to navigate to the home screen before using the voice command "Hey Miko."
- For the best performance, place your Mini in an open area without any big obstacles, like walls, blocking its way.
- The Miko Mini should be positioned at approximately the same height as the user, whether placed on a desk or table while your kid is sitting in front of it or on the floor while the user is sitting in front of it.