If your Mini is not turning on, follow the below steps:
- Please press the power button for 5 seconds to see if the Miko is switching on.
- If Miko Mini is still not switching on, connect the charger to Mini and then switch on Miko by pressing the power button for 5 seconds.
- The Miko battery might have been drained, so charge it for at least 15 minutes and press the power button to see if it turns on.
- Try swapping the cable, power adapter, and wall socket to check whether Miko is charging.
- Please note that using a damaged or incompatible charging cable or adapter can harm your device or cause charging problems. For this reason, it is essential to follow our recommended guidelines for safe and effective charging.
If the issue persists, check if the charger is working by attempting to use it to charge another device. If you still have problems, don't hesitate to contact our fantastic customer support team. We're dedicated to helping you!