If your Miko Mini gets stuck during a conversation, don't worry! Just follow these simple steps:
- First, give the command, "Hey Miko, Stop!"
- If it doesn't stop, simply press the Power Button once.
- You should come back to the home screen, the one where you see the outline of a help icon on the top left of the screen.
- Wait for 5 seconds, and then you can start a new interaction by saying "Hey Miko" followed by your command.
- If there's no response, press and hold the Power Button for 5 seconds. When Mini switches off, release the button and wait for 60 seconds.
- Now press the power button for 5 seconds to switch on the device.
- Ensure you are connected to a stable Wi-Fi network, and then say "Hey Miko" to start a conversation.
If you're facing any other difficulties while having conversations with Miko, you could refer to this article. You can also contact our customer support team. We're always here to assist you with a smile!