Setting up your Miko Mini is a quick and easy process:
- Start by charging your Miko Mini and turning it on.
- Once the robot is on, you'll notice a QR code that allows you to download the Miko Parent App. You can also find the app on the App Store or Play Store.
- If you are a new user, register your email ID and phone number and complete the registration by entering the OTP.
- Let's start by entering your guardian details and completing the Verified Parental Consent (VPC) process.
- Now it's time to set up the Bot and have some fun! In this case, we'll be setting up the Miko Mini. Choose the Miko Mini as the pairing option and prepare for an exciting adventure!
- Once you've selected "connect," the parent app will kindly ask for permission to access your phone's location. This permission is crucial to pair your Mini successfully with the Miko parent app.
- Pair your Miko Mini with the Parent App- At this stage, your parent app will automatically notify you that your Mini wants to connect. (Screenshot attached)
- Connect your Miko Mini to a secure Wi-Fi network. If you do not see your network, then add your Wi-Fi manually.
- Provide some basic information about your child to get started.
Once your Miko Mini is successfully connected, your child can immediately enjoy the company of their new friend and participate in fun activities.