Here's a guide to having a seamless video call experience with your child using the Teleconnect App:
- Launch the Teleconnect App and locate the "Teleconnect" option on the dashboard.
- Ensure the WiFi speed is more than 5 Mbps.
- Tap the green Call Button when you can initiate the call. You can also click the teleconnect option on the taskbar of the parent app to start the call.
- Your child will receive a call notification from Miko 2, and they can answer it by tapping the Select Button.
- Once connected, you'll see live video from your child's camera on your screen.
- Your front camera stream will appear in a small window at the bottom right corner, allowing you to see yourself during the call.
- If you wish to switch to your phone's rear camera, click the Camera Toggle Button in the App for the back camera view.
- Simply press the End Call Button in the App to end the call.
Enjoy the delightful moments with your child, staying connected through video calls easily!