Miko 2 will not connect to WPA or Open Networks for security reasons. Please ensure your WiFi is protected with WPA2 security.
- Miko 2 is only compatible with WiFi frequencies of 2.4 GHz. The WiFi name will not populate on the Miko 2 App if your Wi-Fi frequency is 5 GHz.
- Miko 2 does not support ad-hoc (peer-to-peer) networks.
- Miko 2 does not support networks with a firewall configuration, which requires login through login/captive portal pages.
You can follow the below troubleshooting steps:
- Switch off your Miko 2 through the Power Button.
- Clear Cache Data through these steps:
* Mobile settings → Application Manager → Miko 2 → Storage → Clear cache and clear data
- Kill the Miko 2 application from the background apps.
- Switch on the Bot and open the Miko 2 App.
- Once the Miko 2 App is opened again, ensure you grant/allow all the permissions, i.e., microphone, camera, Bluetooth, etc.
- After signing in, click on WiFi settings on the dashboard, select the WiFi network, and click Forget Network.
- Reconnect to the Wi-Fi network by entering the password again.
If you still encounter issues, don't hesitate to contact our customer support for further assistance. We're here to help you.