If you're having issues with Miko 2's microphone, please follow these steps:
- Make sure Miko's battery level is above 30%.
- Check your Wi-Fi connectivity. It should say "strong."
- Test your microphone. Say "Hello Miko," and see if Miko 2's Rim Lights turn green. If it does, say, 'What is the time?' if your question appears on Miko's screen, your microphone works.
- If your bot is not entering the listening mode, try putting it to sleep mode by pressing the power button once and then waking it up by tapping it again. Next, test the Directional Hearing by giving the bot a command from a different direction and waiting for it to face you in response. This should help resolve any issues with the listening mode and ensure the bot responds accurately to your commands.
- Restart the bot and try interacting with Miko with the "Hello Miko" command.
Feel free to contact our customer support team if your microphone still needs to be fixed.